top of page

Refunds and Returns

Custom Art

If custom art has been ordered, once an item is started, due to the custom nature of the items, it is 100% non-refundable. However, if the painting has not been started, a refund of 75% of the original cost is permitted. The remaining 25% is kept to cover supplies that have already been purchased for the piece. ** If an order has been placed and a refund is requested within 48 hours of placing the order, as long as the painting has not been started, a full refund can be considered by the artist. (This policy is to help protect customers that order an item but realize the tentative date of completion will not be satisfactory.). Once a tentative date has been agreed on and the item has been started, the item is nonrefundable. 

How Long Will My Painting Take

If a custom painting is ordered, this answer varies widely based on several factors. These include 1) the detail and subject of the painting and 2) the amount of orders ahead of you, and 3) time taken for shipping (if shipping is required), as well as 4) the amount of time taken for the customer to respond to questions from the artist and to provide and agree upon an appropriate reference photo. For example, generally speaking, people take much longer than pets. If there is a detailed background, this will also add time to the final product. For most basic paintings of pets and homes, the turn around time (once the painting is started) is about 2 weeks. When your order is placed, I will reach out to you to let you know when the painting can be started. You can also reach out to me to request an estimate before your order is placed, but this could change by the time the final order is placed. When placing an order, please let me know if there is a "must have by" date, and I will let you know if this is possible. If it is not, a refund can be provided within a reasonable time of the order being placed.

Customer Responsiveness

I    work closely with customers to help ensure the highest level of satisfaction. It is the customers responsibility to provide timely responses (within 2 business days) to any questions regarding paintings. Otherwise, the artist reserves the right to use her best judgement in the creation of the painting.

Prints and Original Paintings

Once original artwork and prints that have been sold and shipped are nonrefundable unless the item(s) have been damaged or are defective in some way. If this is the case, please reach out to Amy DeNeal Art so that we can work with you to resolve the issue. 

bottom of page